Welcome to the Frog Posters website, published by OH MY FROG. The following contains information about the collection of personal data as a result of your visit to this site.
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or RGPD), this personal data protection charter (hereinafter: the “Charter”) describes the commitment of the site www.frogposters.com and www.frogposters.fr (hereinafter: the “Site”) published by Mélanie Bezot-Trottet as a data controller with regard to respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations regarding technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail. If any of the clauses of the present Charter were to be declared null or contrary to the regulation, it will be considered unwritten but will not involve the nullity of the other clauses of the present Charter.
The present Charter applies to the data collected:
- By simply browsing the Site
- Via e-mails exchanged between the Site and you or any other electronic messaging tool
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you place an order on the Site
- When you subscribe to the Newsletter of the Site
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites operated by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) directing the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the treatment of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our Site necessarily involves the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your adhesion, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to the Site are in conformity. If necessary, you can correct and update them from your “My Account” space.
1. The data we collect
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with the Site (creation of a user account, subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we may collect the following Data:
- Your email address will be required if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our newsletter
- Data relating to your identity such as your name, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be requested
- Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to the way in which you use the Site including: the IP address, the browser used, the duration of navigation, the search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources you use in accessing the Site
- Order Information: Your mailing address is required for invoicing purposes. In the same way, your bank details, PayPal, or other financial partner will have to be filled in to proceed with the payment of your order
- Data related to the use of social networks when you use their features.
2. How we collect your data
The Data may be collected directly when you transfer them to us by means of the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter registration forms available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone.
3. Why we collect this data
If you are an individual user, we collect your Data to:
- Send you our newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage orders
- Ensure the security and traceability of the purchases on the site
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history)
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page
- Allow you to leave a review of the products
- Inform you of changes to the Site or our product and service offerings
- To respect our rights and obligations stipulated in contracts with users and for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, including by recognizing the username and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on every page of the Site where they are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (impossible identification).
- analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond to your requests in a timely manner
Refusal to correctly fill in the form(s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, particularly those concerning the ordering of products or services.
4. Who processes your data?
Your Data is processed by the Frog Posters team in charge of :
- The management of the Site (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
- Billing management.
Moreover, within the framework of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular
- Mailchimp emailing service
- Carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, UPS)
- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Google Analytics
Each of its actors respects a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For payment management and to facilitate the experience of our users, our Site offers the following payment methods:
- Online payment by credit card (Carte Bleue, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by Stripe
- Online payment by PayPal
At no time do we have access to your payment details and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of the data.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transfer them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our company’s assets due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which Site User Data is one of the transferred assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including government and regulatory requests.
5. Length of time your data will be kept
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Frog Posters using the contact form or when you contact us by phone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order made on the Site.
- up to ten (10) years (legal duration) from the last order placed on the Site, if this information concerns this order.
- In all other cases, the retention period of such exchanged Data shall not exceed one (1) year.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing information is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase even if you have made a request to deactivate your user account.
If you request deletion of Personal Data, your user account on the Site will be deactivated and anonymized, and then completely deleted at the end of the aforementioned periods from the day you made the request.
Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies, your Data is kept for one month.
6. How we protect your data
Your Data is stored in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to keep your information confidential. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol
- SET (Secure Electronic Transaction) protocol
- Access management – authorized or concerned person
- Computer backup
- Login / password
- Firewalls and antivirus
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the privacy of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always an element of risk when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
It is therefore impossible for us to guarantee the total security of information exchanges on this network. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site.
As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep your user account password secret. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Also, please be careful when disclosing information in the public areas of the Site, as these areas can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 and the GDPR, you have a right of access, rectification or deletion of your Data, and if necessary, a right to portability of your data. You may request to limit or object to the processing of your Data, or, if applicable, withdraw your consent. You can also define directives on the fate of your Data after your death, by application of article 32 6° of the modified Law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978.
To exercise these rights, you can send us a letter to OH MY FROG, 2 RUE DES AIRES, 13350 CHARLEVAL, FRANCE
Or write us via the contact form.
In accordance with the law, you have the legal right to lodge any complaint with a supervisory authority: https://www.cnil.fr/
We have one month to respond to any request to exercise your rights. This deadline may be extended by two months due to the complexity or excessive number of requests.